Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 7, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMigraineTeam Member

No, but will not take anything with that side effect due to other health issues

August 14, 2017
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Ugh.... thats what I'm afraid of. I already have enough issues with pcos and hormonal dysfunction that causes weight gain as it is.

July 29, 2017
A MyMigraineTeam Member

UGH! I gained so much weight on that stuff! I refuse to take it again!

July 28, 2017
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I've taken nortriptyline for 20years. I have dry mouth and tachycardia (high heart rate). Just recently diagnosed with gastroparesis and I think it's from the long term use of this antidepressant. But nortriptyline makes my migraines less severe.

July 22, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Elizabethtown, PA

A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL