Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colton, CA

The last neurologist put me on Topamax and it cause problems with my eyesight so I'm not sure Botox would work with my neurodermatitis no matter what the doctor says I don't trust them because when she put me on Topamax she never warn me a side effects especially the eyesight one because it it says keep an eye on your eyesight I didn't know about that and now I have to work classes all the time and it's contributed to that

February 6, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMigraineTeam Member

My doctor wanted to put me on Topamax but the side effects looked too scary so I didn't take it. My other doctor put me on metoprolol for high blood pressure and after a few weeks my migraines stopped with no side effects from the drug

March 5, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Some says the pain is worse than having a baby. So I been stearing away from. Bot

March 8, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

That is good to know thanks for sharing this

February 8, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I tried Botox! Don't even think about it. First, it didn't help; second, I had a nerve-damaged due to receiving the injections, and now I have had major vision problems. I've had to see three specialists and have since found out the problem is non-repairable. Think very hard before saying yes.

February 8, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I don't know if it would help you or harm you however Botox didn't help me with my migraines.

February 7, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lethbridge, AB

A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wainwright, AB

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In