Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hardeeville, SC

I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia on top of Transient Migraine disorder. I am curious what treatment options have been found useful. All of this is very new to me.

November 30, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Has any one used botox shots? What are your opinions?

January 22, 2021
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I wish that I had an answer for you, ON is very new to me so I just researched it a little. This sounds exactly like what my diagnoses should be. When I see my doc, sooner than later, I think, I will be sure to let you know. In the meantime, be well.

April 7, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Amarillo, TX

A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greenbelt, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In