Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

At this point I'm willing to try anything.

August 11, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I finally took it within 30 minutes my head went from 8 to a 3. You can only take 2 daily. It does make make you drowsy for about 20 minutes then you're ok. I recommend you ask you ask Dr about it.

August 15, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Never heard of it. Will check

August 13, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Is it still working good for you now

January 9, 2024
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I have never heard of it

January 9, 2024
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I have never heard of it. If you find someone who has heard of it or who has taken it, please let me know also.

August 15, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greenbelt, MD

A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wainwright, AB

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In