Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bathgate, UK

Hi has anyone experience with really bad fatigue with gabapentin? My doctor started me off on 100mg and gradually increased it to 300mg. I have only been taking the 300mg for 2 days but I fell so sleepy. Does this pass? If so how long did it take to pass? On the up side it is helping with my migraines so I am thankful for that

May 24, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Gabapentin is notorious for causing fatigue and sleepiness.If it's working to relieve your migraine symptoms keep taking it. The fatigue will go away as your body adjusts to it.

May 25, 2018
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I found that the sleepiness wears off after a couple of weeks. taking it at bedtime is
great advice

August 30, 2018
A MyMigraineTeam Member

if you're just taking it once a day, take it at bedtime.

June 12, 2018
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Yes I agree. I'm on it and it's absolutely fine now.

May 25, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Cypress, TX

A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In