Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Saint Cloud, MN

I am 32 now and it seems like the older I am getting the more frequent my migraines are coming and my Auroras are getting worse and now coming in both eyes.

November 8, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyMigraineTeam Member

My auras are auditory but I never had them before this year. I've had migraines for a long time, but was only officially diagnosed in 2015.

December 14, 2018
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Hi suzyq , I'm the same the older the worse they are and I've always had Auroras in both eyes , I feel ur pain🤕

November 13, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Atlanta, GA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In