Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Souderton, PA
May 8, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I think so

June 20, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I used to have long hair & I had to get it cut short cause my migraines we're horrible today my doctor that & he just laughed

May 10, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Yes, I do that too. Thanks.

May 8, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I really don't think so.. what I do believe.. having your phone next to ear when you are the cell phone.. I do speaker..

May 8, 2023
A MyMigraineTeam Member

This is Canada there's nothing here I wish I was back home in the states I know they would do something for me at least they care

May 10, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Green Valley, AZ

A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Spokane, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In