Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hudson, NC
August 27, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMigraineTeam Member

What's a nerve block?

August 30, 2024
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I did try the nerve block. It seems to have helped somewhat so far. They told me it could take some time for it to work and did not know how long it will last. It was a little painful getting a shot in my head but it didn’t last long. I live in Hudson, NC.

August 29, 2024
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Yes, I have had an occipital nerve block. Incredibly painful, contrary to what I was told it would be. I found no relief and didn't return for a second and third one.
This is not to say your experience won't be better. Do you take meds for the pain? Please let me know how you do with the block if you have it.
Best regards, Jill.
Kathleen in Little Rock
Where do you live?

August 28, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
New York Mills, MN