Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMigraineTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX

Have any of you in Houston area found neurologist or migraine specialist that you like in the area ?

October 24, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I have an ok neurologist but I need to find a good specialist.

October 25, 2016
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Thanks , doesn't sound like the "one " for me ...😨😨
It's hard moving & not knowing many people ..
Before I moved I was a hairstylist , & got all of my referrals from my clients ...
Don't like to go in cold turkey , good for you to be your own advocate . Guess this is what we have to do .. Thank you , & good luck !

October 27, 2016
A MyMigraineTeam Member

She is an ok neuro and I'm getting botox that works wonders for my migraines but I also have CDH that have not been helped or addressed other than pain meds. I have to do most of the work and research besides the traditional medications. Diet, allergy testing, nutrition, and now chiropractics have all been me pushing or doing on my own. She doesn't get in my way but doesn't do much.

October 27, 2016
A MyMigraineTeam Member

Lori, does that mean the neurologist isn't helping with your migraines .. Did he do any testing ? Thanks for your answer btw ..❤️

October 26, 2016
A MyMigraineTeam Member

I haven't really tried ,,, had bad dental experience inPearland .. Looking for a concerned GP ... And as I said before someone to see about my migraines & anxiety ..

October 25, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyMigraineTeam Member asked a question 💭
Houston, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In